This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Don’t like to admit but come on, who doesn’t enjoy jacking off?
Yeah, but the Leafs make us watch.
#TheJackOff was tonight? I couldn’t find the new LuvUDangler anywhere!
I was working, so I hope you enjoyed it for me…though your video tells me that’s not possible.
I wouldn’t be too surprised if you actually aren’t excited in the TOR/EDM LFR. Its Edmonton, and its just one game. I saw what followed the Columbus win…
I cannot believe this is the same team from the 1st half of the season : ( However, three coaches in a short period of time will do this to a group of young guys. sometimes I guess. I am not defending them for this complete monumental collapse and the subsequent surrender and heartless effort I have witnessed since, that is unforgivable ! But that is why I think firing Randy was such a huge mistake. You go from a deconstruction and trade-a-plooza to a complete dismantling and fire sale. What value are you going to be able to argue to another GM with any of the star players after 50 games like this … You wont be able to garner any that’s the answer. If good players are at least playing well on a bad team you have bargaining power, now granted the cap kills this too ( TY SCARY WETMAN ! ) but now when you see heart and soul guys like Clarkson and Polak and Reimer cashing it in nightly ever Gm in the league is circling the corpse and looking for his hunk of flesh … Its as bad now as I have ever seen it in Leafs nation in ALL my 40 yrs watching ( 45 yrs old ) I hope Shanny has a magic potion to get Babcock here .. but we have had great coaches is this really gonna solve the heart issues. Is the brain already dead since the heart stopped beating about 11 games ago ?! R.I.P. Leafs 2014/2015.
The city of Angels and the citizens of that large community deserve an N.F.L. team. So too do the fine citizens of the big smoke deserve an N.H.L. team as they have not had an N.H.L. team going on close to 50 decades.
It is time the N.H.L. under Bettman granted the fine folks of the center of the universe an expansion N.H.L. team which could whip these two A.H.L. teams the city currently has.
The centre of the Universe Eh that is right we are, but the thing is the fools here continue to support the Leafs and will forever, so it is not the Leafs fault it is the fans not just here in Toronto but every Leaf fan everywhere, STOP SUPPORTING THESE LOSERS NOW.
Amanda a couple strange phenomenons will be taking place in the next couple of months. Number one is a solar eclipse on the equinox, March 20th to be precise in the northern atlantic ocean. Six days before that for the first time in 44 years I have a gut feeling that the Leafs will not sell out the Rogers arena in Vancouver as a lot of leaf fans will be entertaining themselves that night watching the paint dry or watching the blue sox versus the red sox flying about in the dryer. Great posting by you.
I often visit a local bar out here in God’s country that has a leaf section and it usually will have 25 to 50 leaf fans per game. I figure the owner’s take is probably $2,000 per game. Recently less than 5 our showing up and thus this poor guy is losing thousands per week, but as if M.L.S.E. would give a rat’s ass.
pahenuf on ir, bibeau called up, bernier sick/hurt, franson hurt, granberg recalled. things are looking up with a d-pairing of gardiner-robidas, rielly-polak, holzer-granberg (speculation of d-pairings). either way, that’s half of those guys are awful. anyway, i hope we lose tonight! keep it going. it only gets worse before it gets better and i want oilers fans to feel joy.
It’s actually Eichel that Buffalo has pretty much locked up. If we assume they’re going to end up in last place for sure, they have an 80% chance of drafting second (Eichel) and a 20% chance of drafting first (McDavid). There are a bunch of teams, very much including Toronto, that have a shot at McDavid in the lottery.
Looks like a tank in sheeps clothing. Chaneg the coach, change the lines, change the team, ship out some deadwood for nothing, bring in some rookies, when does the real stuff happen? I’d say by MArch we won’t recognize this team.
Not a member? Join the Nation
Please enter your email address to reset your password.